Terms & Conditions:
For your video to be eligible it must include the following things:
- First name
- Tell us about you
- What is your quest letter or idea?
- Maximum length = 3 minutes
- Must have parents consent, and be ages 4-16
- (Optional) introduce us to the (2) people you will bring
- Uploaded on YouTube (parent/guardian’s account)
Tips for recording your entry:
- Talk clearly so we can hear and understand you
- Make sure you have maximum lighting
- Keep the camera steady while recording
- Limit background noise and interruptions
Finalists will be chosen completely at the discretion of CQ Productions, and based on:
- On screen personality
- Creativity in your video and/or quest idea (editing not necessary)
- Attainability of quest (ex: flying to the moon is not possible for the CQ crew until 2020)
- Must be within United States
- Eligibility (check official rules)
- Videos will be posted on CQ Facebook Fan Page for public viewing (NOTE: we will require prior consent from parent or guardian before posting – to ensure eligibility)
Winner will be chosen by voting community of CQ Facebook Fan Page:
Community will vote on videos posted
- Video with the most “likes” by July 15th at 8:00am (PST) will be the winner
- Winner will be notified by phone on or before July 20th
Any prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
Winner and destination will be announced on CQ Facebook Fan Page by July 20th.
Winner will receive up to (4) air fare tickets to their “quest letter” destination along with (1) room hotel stay for 3 nights and (1) car rental for the trip.
All food, gas and any other amenities will be at the expense of the winner.
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on June 7th, 2012, to be eligible for consideration.