Meet The Crew
- What is your favorite food? My favorite food is sweet coffee, sweet cupcakes, sweet licorice, sweet cinnamon bears . . . wait a minute, there seems to be a pattern here.
- What do you do for fun? For fun I love to play basketball, watch movies, play any sport with my kids and hang out at the beach.
- If you could be a superhero, who would you be? It is hard to argue against Superman. He has the ultimate in powers. Plus the cost I spend on airline fees every year would be so much less!
- What do you love about Curiosity Quest? What is not to love about Curiosity Quest? Lets go over the facts; I get to travel to almost any factory imaginable, I get to sample every food put in front of me, I get to hang out with some of the worlds most amazing animals, I get to meet incredible people, and I get to make kid’s dreams come true!
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what two things (not people) would you want to have with you? I would bring a hammock and an iPod with a solar charge filled with every book on tape, every album ever recorded, every movie ever made and an endless supply of pictures of my family.
- What is your favorite food? I love any kind of mexican food – but hold the pico de gallo — and I love homemade guacamole!
- What do you like to do for fun? I’ve danced since high school for fun and I just love being outdoors – hiking, rollerblading, etc.
- If you could be a superhero, who would you be? Superman .. err Superwoman! I want to fly.
- What do you love about Curiosity Quest? I love traveling to all the many cities across the U.S. and learning so many fun facts about each topic we explore and of course all the fun memories that we make traveling with the crew. Fun times!
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what two things (not people) would you want to have with you? Music is a necessity–so some kind of radio that works always without batteries, and blankets because I get cold easily.
- What is Your Favorite Food? Spaghetti pie
- What do you do for fun? Play with my kids, surf, and sit in absolute silence
- If you could be a superhero, who would you be? To be honest, I’m not a fan of any super heroes. So I chose myself “Bradley the Greenwell”. I’m pretty super!
- What do you love about Curiosity Quest? I love that Curiosity Quest can bridge the generation gap between kids and adults.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what two things (not people) would you want to have with you? A voice recorder, so I can talk to myself amongst other things and my surfboard.
- What is your favorite food? Green smoothie
- What do you like to do for fun? Bike
- If you could be a superhero, who would you be? He-man
- What do you love about Curiosity Quest? Every show is different making every show unique and fun to shoot video for.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what two things (not people) would you want to have with you? Smartphone with solar charger and sunblock.
- What is Your Favorite Food? I am crazy about Mexican food, especially tacos, chips and salsa. I also love french fries. I couldn’t live without french fries.
- What do You Do for Fun? I hang out with my family. I love anything that involves the family vacations, day trips or just staying at home watching movies.
- If you could be a superhero, who would you be? I would definitely be Super Woman. I would have all the powers of Super Man, but stronger, faster, and with a much better disguise.
- What do You Love About Curiosity Quest? I love the show because it teaches us so much and reminds us that learning can actually be a lot of fun!
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what two things (not people) would you want to have with you? I would want endless cans of diet Pepsi and an island full of books. Does that count as two things?
Curiosity Quest is an upbeat, family, educational program that explores what viewers are curious about. In each show, host Joel Greene ventures on a quest to answer viewer’s letters of curiosity.
Each quest takes the audience on location for an unscripted, hands-on, educational exploration. In addition, throughout each program, Joel will hit the streets to get real and often comical answers to questions pertaining to each episode. Joel’s enthusiastic personality often lands him in hilarious situations in pursuit of the answer.
Curiosity Quest Goes Green is packed with all the fun and educational information that our regular series contains but in addition, each episode is also dedicated to raising awareness of earth-friendly issues.
Together with Joel, viewers learn about things that each of us can do to be more eco-friendly and responsible inhabitants of the Planet Earth. Previous CQ Goes Green episodes include recycling all different types of materials, worm farming, rescuing wild animals, backyard composting, the effects of plastics in our oceans and much, much more!
Curiosity Quest and Curiosity Quest Goes Green will have your family laughing and learning at the same time. It is a perfect addition to any school library or home collection.